Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from September to May, 7:00 PM at the Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre 2420 Elphinstone Street. Meeting dates for 2019/20 are:
- September 10,2019
- October 8,2019
- November 12,2019
- Holiday Social December 10, 2019
- January 14, 2020
- February 11, 2020
- March 10, 2020
- April 14, 2020 -Cancelled due to closure of Neil Balkwill Centre due to Corona Virus
- May 12, 2020 -Cancelled due to closure of Neil Balkwill Centre due to Corona Virus
- June 2020 -Annual General Meeting – to be announced
Friday morning Stitch and Chat
Join members of the Guild Friday mornings at the Neil Balkwill Civic Art Centre for coffee and stitching. No stitching experience required, just bring anything you would like to work on, or just come for the fellowship.
Sunday afternoon stitching at Government House
The Regina Stitchery Guild will be holding open stitching sessions this winter on the third Sunday of January, February, March and April. Stitching starts at 1:30 pm
- Sunday, February 16, 2020
- Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Sunday, April 19, 2020 – Cancelled due to closure of Government House due to Corona Virus
These sessions are open to the public. Bring your stitching project and join them in the conservatory. Have a question or stuck on a stitch? Stop by and ask the experts. They can also offer assistance if you have a question regarding knitting, crocheting, etc.
The Regina Stitchery Guild promotes and encourages the practice and knowledge of the art of stitchery in all its forms. In addition, it is the Guild’s intent is to create a fellowship of persons interested in stitchery who wish to increase and share their knowledge. They would be delighted to see you. Ask them about the Care Kit Project they are participating in which supports the home front and those who served in Canada’s military, police and emergency services.
There is no fee for this drop-in program.
Share information about your favorite embroidery arts resources with Guild members by emailing your recommendations to email@example.com.
- The Embroidery Association of Canada: a national non-profit educational organization to promote and support development of needlework arts