Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from September to May, 7:00 PM at the Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre 2420 Elphinstone Street. Meeting dates for 2018 are:
- September 11, 2018
- October 9, 2018
- November 13, 2018
- Christmas Social will be held Monday December 10, 2018 at the Regina Conservatory from 7-8:30
- January 8, 2019
- February 12, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- April 9, 2019
- May 14, 2019
- June -Annual General Meeting to be announced.
The Regina Stitchery Guild in partnership with Government House will be making items for ‘Care Kits’ to send to Canadian Armed Forces personnel at Christmas. Government House is making a 4 year commitment to this project and is planning to prepare 30 kits this year. If you would like to participate consider making a small item like a Christmas decoration, a postcard with a message, scarves, mitts or any small packable item that will remind them of home.
The Regina Stitchery Guild will be presenting stitching demonstrations at Government on the following dates:
- Sunday May 26, 2019
- Saturday June 22, 2019
- Saturday July 27, 2019
- Saturday August 24, 2019
- Saturday September 28, 2019
- Saturday October 26, 2019
Treasures from our Stash sale – Tuesday March 12 7-9pm
RSG members will be offering for sale stitching supplies and surprises from their collection of supplies. Everyone welcome.
Friday morning Stitch and Chat
Join members of the Guild Friday mornings at the Neil Balkwill Civic Art Centre for coffee and stitching. No stitching experience required, just bring anything you would like to work on, or just come for the fellowship.
In the Community
Woman on the Go Tour – Quilt Hop Shop – Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Stops along the way include: Sew and Sew’s in Carlyle, Shirley’s Sewing Room and Sew Creative in Moosomin, North 40 Fabrics and Colette’s Sewing Room in Yorkton.
- Cost for the day is $130 and includes 2 meals all taxes and gratuities.
- For more information and to register visit http://womenonthegotours.com/upcoming-tours
Share information about your favorite embroidery arts resources with Guild members by emailing your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Embroidery Association of Canada: a national non-profit educational organization to promote and support development of needlework arts