Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from September to May, 7:00 PM at the Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre 2420 Elphinstone Street. Meeting dates for 2019/20 are:
- September 10,2019
- October 8,2019
- November 12,2019
- Christmas Social To Be Announced
- January 14, 2020
- February 11, 2020
- March 10, 2020
- April 14, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- June 2020 -Annual General Meeting
The Regina Stitchery Guild in partnership with Government House will be making items for ‘Care Kits’ to send to Canadian Armed Forces personnel at Christmas. Government House is making a 4 year commitment to this project and is planning to prepare 30 kits this year. If you would like to participate consider making a small item like a Christmas decoration, a postcard with a message, scarves, mitts or any small item that will remind them of home.
Sunday afternoons starting May 12 to October 20 join members of the Regina Stitchery Guild in the Government House Conservatory to work on stitching projects. Everyone is welcome to stop in to work on their own project. Government House is located at 4607 Dewdney Avenue just 3 blocks west of Lewvan Drive.
The Regina Stitchery Guild will be presenting stitching workshps from 1:30 – 3 pm at Government House on the following dates:
- Sunday May 26, 2019 – Victorian Tea Towel
- Sunday June 16, 2019 – Jocko’s Diary
- Saturday July 27, 2019 – Victorian Blocks
- Saturday September 28, 2019 – Cross Stitch
- Saturday October 26, 2019 – Crochet Magic and Stitch and Play
Friday morning Stitch and Chat
Join members of the Guild Friday mornings at the Neil Balkwill Civic Art Centre for coffee and stitching. No stitching experience required, just bring anything you would like to work on, or just come for the fellowship.
Share information about your favorite embroidery arts resources with Guild members by emailing your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Embroidery Association of Canada: a national non-profit educational organization to promote and support development of needlework arts